17.01 Courtcall Telephonic Appearances - Authorized Hearings
Pursuant to Local Rule 2.11, CourtCall telephonic appearances may be scheduled for the following matters:
- Arbitration cases scheduled on Thursdays at 9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 10:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and judgment on awards at 11:00 a.m., in Courtroom 209 of the Winnebago County Courthouse;
- Law-division case management and status calls scheduled on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 a.m. in Courtrooms 412 and 426 of the Winnebago County Courthouse;
- Foreclosure cases scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8:30 a.m. in Courtrooms 412 and 426 of the Winnebago County Courthouse;
- Law-division calls on Fridays at 9:00 am in Courtroom 3 of the Boone County Courthouse; and
- Family-division calls on Wednesdays at 9:00 am in Courtroom 4 of the Boone County Courthouse.
Back to the Top